Friday, August 31, 2012

Review: Perfect Food Raw Drink Mix

Today I was at Sprouts and found a chocolate flavored greens drink mix...Raw even! Had to try it. I like chocolate a little bit. :)

It is Garden of Life brand Perfect Food Raw Oraganic Green Superfood in Chocolate!

I was really excited that I didn't have to buy an entire canister just to test it. I just bought one packet. 

 I mixed it with a cup of water and lots of ice. The taste was not so bad. The smell bugged me. But a straw took care of that. I do not think I would add this to my morning smoothie. But, it is MUCH preferable over my plain flavored greens drink.


And pretty, too! LOL

I would like to note that when I drink a green superfood shake in the afternoon I do not crave my 3 o'clock coffee. It gets me through my evening rush beautifully without the urge to snack while I am making dinner. Which makes the ugliest muck look beautiful to me! 

Take care,
Mel 

1 comment:

  1. First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog .I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.raw perfect food

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Exploring Local Creativity at the Texas State Fair