Monday, July 2, 2012

My Melody Notebook

I have collected My Melody items forever! Her and I were both born the same year and share a name. But, somehow they changed her ears from her original red to pink. I'm not a fan of the pink ears. I am not one to do without just because a company won't produce something. So...I hand-painted my new schedule book.



I keep my schedule book with me all the time. More for jotting down notes and ideas than for keeping on schedule. I am lucky enough to not have to abide by a timetable. I do have to adhere closely to my toddlers temperament, though. So the book is necessary...I get to get everything out of my mind and onto a piece of paper so that I can focus without worrying about forgetting things as I run around like a mad woman. Its really great. I have my "need to buy" list for when I end up at a store. I also have my running to-do list...so when I have a spare minute I get to knock something out. This schedule sat on my to-craft list for quite a while.

Not perfect...but it makes me very happy. And I don't think anyone else has a schedule with My Melody snuggling a ball of yarn on it. ;)

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I was googling "red my melody" to find and image to use for something I'm making you. I saw this and said to myself "it has to be hers!" LOL

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Exploring Local Creativity at the Texas State Fair