Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swap Package

I love to crochet...but I can only crochet so many things for my boys. So, swaps are amazing. You get a partner and send yarn related and handmade gifts all through the year. I received a beautiful package just the other day! I am so in love. The bag! the lavender! It could not be better suited to me!

Its the worst picture ever taken of the best stuff!!! Love the colors. The bag is purple, fushia and teal green. The little baggies are filled with lavender from a nearby farm. She sent simply soft and cotton yarn. There are two packs of quilting cottong...adorable prints :) A lovely lavender (Its my favorite) candle. She also sent the cutest little bottles of red and purple buttons and a lovely card. I could not be more pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Exploring Local Creativity at the Texas State Fair